- Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Light Commercial and Residential
- Total Recovery for Every Application
Total Energy Recovery for Every Application
No job is too big or too small for total energy recovery. This unit was built for a gymnasium in Quebec. Although only sized for 1,367 cfm, the Series–R heat wheel can still save the customer a significant amount of energy. At winter design conditions, the wheel operates at 71% effectiveness, recovering 138 MBH. Even in summer, the wheel recovers 26 MBH of dehumidification and cooling. With Premium Efficiency motors, this unit took advantage of every opportunity to cut operating costs. To meet another customer requirement, XeteX had this unit C-ETL listed according to the Canadian standard.
- Model: AHS–850–RT
- Supply cfm: 1,367
- Exhaust cfm: 1,367
- Built: October, 2007
- Weight: 1,200 lbs
- Energy Recovered: 138 MBH (Winter), 26 MBH (Summer)
- Design Conditions: –20 °F / 100% RH (Winter), 84 °F / 60% RH (Summer)
- A Series–R Rotary Heat Exchanger operates at 71% effectiveness under Winter Design Conditions and at 59% effectiveness in Summer.
- The Heavy Duty cabinet has an 18 gauge Painted Galvanealed Steel Exterior and 1” thick Foil-Lined Fiberglass Insulation. Frame is Welded Structural Steel.
- 10”–8” FC DWDI Blowers are belt driven by Premium Efficiency, NEMA Frame, ODP, motors (0.75 hp supply, 1.0 hp exhaust). The blowers are mounted on common frames and have RIS isolators and Flexible Duct Connections.
- Unit includes OA and EA shutoff dampers and full controls for all components and systems.
- C-ETL Listed to meet Canadian customer’s requirements.
The XeteX unit featured on this page was built for an actual application. It is provided here to show our capability.