Total Energy Recovery Up to 30,000 cfm
XeteX total energy recovery units are available up to 30,000 cfm with a non-sectioned heat wheel. This unit uses two backward inclined airfoil plenum blowers in each airstream to supply 29,150 cfm of air to a school. A hot water preheat coil is used in the supply air upstream of the heat exchanger so that the wheel can keep operating even when the outdoor temperature is well below freezing. With another hot water coil and premium efficiency blower motors, this unit provides fresh outdoor air ventilation and heating while also cutting building operating costs.
- Model: AHR–3000–RT–HW–SP
- Supply cfm: 29,150
- Exhaust cfm: 29,150
- Built: August, 2005
- Weight: 15,000 lbs
- Energy Recovered: 1,423 MBH (Winter) 881 MBH (Summer)
- DesignConditions: 10 °F / 15% RH (Winter) 82 °F / 62% RH (Summer)
- AIRotor Series–R, RXA 3000 Hygroscopic Rotary Total Energy Recovery Exchanger is operated by an integrated VFD/Heat Wheel Control.
- 27" Backward Inclined, Airfoil Plenum Blowers (2 each Supply and Return), is belt driven by 25 hp (Supply) and 15 hp (Return) NEMA T-Frame ODP, Premium Efficiency Motors on Spring-Isolated Welded Frames.
- Outdoor Constructed Cabinet is Enamel Painted (Double Coated), 16 gauge Galvanealed Steel with 2" Insulated, 20 gauge Galvanized Double Wall Case and Hinged Access Doors.
- Outdoor Intake and Exhaust Discharge Hoods with Bird-Screens keep rain and debris out.
- 2" MERV 8 (30/30) Filters keep the unit and components clean (in both Airstreams) with additional 4" 85% Final Filters in the Supply Airstream.
- Hot Water Coils provide Pre-Heat (before the wheel) @ 663 MBH and Heating (after the
wheel) @ 1,390 MBH.
- Shutoff Dampers with Actuators are provided for the Supply Air and Exhaust
The XeteX unit featured on this page was built for an actual application. It is provided here to show our capability.